| < November >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mersa Matruh in November is very mild at 17.9 °C (64.22 °F).
- The weather in November is droughty. A paltry 18mm (0.7in) of fluidis dumped .
- The shortest day is 10:15 long and the longest day is 10:52 long with an average length of 10:31.
Check the distance to and compare the Mersa Matruh November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Mersa Matruh, Egypt
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Mersa Matruh:
- Port-Said, Egypt - 476.6 kms (296.1 miles) E
- Alexandria/ Nouzha, Egypt - 259.5 kms (161.3 miles) E
- Dabaa, Egypt - 120.8 kms (75.1 miles) ESE
- Tanta, Egypt - 365 kms (226.8 miles) E
- Tahrir, Egypt - 340 kms (211.2 miles) ESE
- Ismailia, Egypt - 486.1 kms (302 miles) E
- Cairo, Egypt - 422.8 kms (262.8 miles) ESE
- As-Suways/ Suez, Egypt - 527.5 kms (327.8 miles) ESE
- Helwan, Egypt - 427.2 kms (265.5 miles) ESE
- Beni Suef, Egypt - 448.7 kms (278.8 miles) ESE
- Bahariya, Egypt - 370 kms (229.9 miles) SSE
- Minya, Egypt - 494.9 kms (307.5 miles) SE
- Farafra, Egypt - 480.3 kms (298.4 miles) S