Vs > Leech Lake Dam, Mn
Mersa Matruh vs Leech Lake Dam, Mn Climate & Distance Between
Mersa Matruh vs El Cercado, Dominican Republic
Mersa Matruh vs Treinta Y Tres, Uruguay
Mersa Matruh vs Khatgal, Mongolia
Mersa Matruh vs Koneurgench, Turkmenistan
Leech Lake Dam, Mn vs Kirov, Russia
Leech Lake Dam, Mn vs Saint Peter, Mn, Usa
Leech Lake Dam, Mn vs St. Mary’S, Isles Of Scilly, Uk
Leech Lake Dam, Mn vs Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand
Nakhon Si Thammarat vs Daltonganj
Itamarandiba vs Toker
Cita/ Kadala vs Palmeira Dos Indios
Belgrade vs Gardermoen
- The distance between Mersa Matruh, Egypt and Leech Lake Dam, Mn, Usa is approximately 9,509 km or 5,909 mi.
- To reach Mersa Matruh in this distance one would set out from Leech Lake Dam, Mn bearing 47.1° or NE and follow the great circles arc to approach Mersa Matruh bearing 144.2° or SE .
- Mersa Matruh has a subtropical hot desert climate (BWh) whereas Leech Lake Dam, Mn has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Mersa Matruh is in or near the subtropical desert scrub biome whereas Leech Lake Dam, Mn is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 14.4 °C (25.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 22 °C (39.6°F) less in Mersa Matruh. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 490.2 mm (19.3 in) less which is equivalent to 490.2 l/m² (12.03 US gal/ft²) or 4,902,000 l/ha (524,056 US gal/ac) less. About 2/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 15.7° higher in Mersa Matruh than in Leech Lake Dam, Mn.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Mersa Matruh relative to Leech Lake Dam, Mn. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Leech Lake Dam, Mn vs Mersa Matruh
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -17 (-1)
|| -47 (-2)
|| -68 (-3)
|| -95 (-4)
|| -91 (-4)
|| -85 (-3)
|| -70 (-3)
|| -40 (-2)
|| -9 (0)
|| -490 (-19)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Mersa Matruh vs Canberra, Capital Territory, Australia
Mersa Matruh vs Balmaceda Puerto, Chile
Mersa Matruh vs Strasbourg, France
Mersa Matruh vs Bermuda, Bermuda
Leech Lake Dam, Mn vs Chateau Tongariro, New Zealand
Leech Lake Dam, Mn vs Whitestown, In, Usa
Leech Lake Dam, Mn vs Shendi, Sudan
Leech Lake Dam, Mn vs Faulkton, Sd, Usa
Perales vs Ulan-Ude/ Muhino
Simcoe, On vs Kangerlussuaq, Qeqqata, SÃ¸ndre StrÃ¸mfjord
Scottsburg, In vs Gillam, Manitoba
Tarko-Sale vs Campina Grande
Mersa Matruh vs Leech Lake Dam, Mn Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mersa Matruh
- Port-Said, Egypt - 476.6 kms (296.1 miles) E
- Alexandria/ Nouzha, Egypt - 259.5 kms (161.3 miles) E
- Dabaa, Egypt - 120.8 kms (75.1 miles) ESE
- Tanta, Egypt - 365 kms (226.8 miles) E
- Tahrir, Egypt - 340 kms (211.2 miles) ESE
- Ismailia, Egypt - 486.1 kms (302 miles) E
- Cairo, Egypt - 422.8 kms (262.8 miles) ESE
- As-Suways/ Suez, Egypt - 527.5 kms (327.8 miles) ESE
- Helwan, Egypt - 427.2 kms (265.5 miles) ESE
- Beni Suef, Egypt - 448.7 kms (278.8 miles) ESE
- Bahariya, Egypt - 370 kms (229.9 miles) SSE
- Minya, Egypt - 494.9 kms (307.5 miles) SE
- Farafra, Egypt - 480.3 kms (298.4 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Leech Lake Dam, Mn